How It Works
Cell phone recycling is easy - all you have to do is ask customers, friends and family for their old cell phones.
1. GET EDUCATED
- Determine what support tools will help you collect phones. >Support Tools
- Get answers to frequently asked questions. >Learn More
2. COLLECT PHONES
- Collect phones from family and friends.
- Setup local collection points around town.
3. SEND 'EM IN
- Print off a FREE UPS label, and send in your phones. >Print a FedEx Label
4. GET PAID
- We'll inventory the phones and send the funds raised directly to the NCADV.