WE TURN JUNK INTO CASH

Our mission is to create sustainable and successful electronics recycling programs for carriers, non-profits and businesses. In 2012, approximately 15 pounds of used electronics were generated per capita worldwide – but less than 20% were recycled.* The faster we can get those used electronics back into use – or recycled the right way – the better it is for all of us. That means higher profits for carriers. More fundraising options for non-profits. More data protection for corporations. And it’s pretty awesome for Earth too. (Source: SERI 2014)

arrow

THE REAL DEAL. AND WE CAN PROVE IT.

Cellular Recycler holds the R2/RIOS certification, which ensures our testing, training, data clearing, inventory, and quality control exceed industry standards. Every certified R2 recycler is rigorously audited by an independent third-party in more than 50 areas of operational and environmental performance. R2/RIOS also ensures that each handset, hard drive and SD card is data cleared to the NIST’s special publication 800-88 guidelines for media sanitation.

 

R2Rios(print)

SAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH A TURNKEY TRADE-IN PROGRAM

Yes, we said millions. Cellular Recycler is a one-stop-shop for carrier trade in, trade up and buy out programs. With no additional headcount or investment, we set you up with an end-to-end web-based recycling program. We do just about everything – custom logistics to reporting to SKU accountability for retail and affiliate stores. And every collected phone means cash in your pocket – not just the high end smart phones.

Learn More

FRESH FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS FOR NON-PROFITS

Non-profits are in a pinch. The upside of your job is you are surrounded with people who truly care. The downside is the lack of new fundraising ideas. Our goal is to create e-cycling programs that can be adopted quickly and easily. Simply collect used cell phones in your community, fill up the free recycling kit provided, and receive a check. Unlike some other recyclers, we are totally transparent in our processes. You’ll get detailed and timely statements on all collected product and publishing our downstream recycling practices.
Learn More

15 lbs of e-waste per capita

    Less an 20% recycled

85% of e-waste can be reused

15% can be responsibly recycled

THE ULTIMATE GOAL: A PLANET WE CAN LIVE ON

Used electronics are one of the fastest growing segments of the waste stream. And they contain materials that are hazardous to the environment and human health if not handled responsibly. We have two goals for reducing e-waste. Approximately 85% of the cell phones we receive can be refurbished and reused. The other 15% are recycled by smelters that are e-Steward and R2 certified. No e-waste is shipped outside of the U.S. It might just be the most important mission there is.

Carrier Partners

Cellular Recycler manages trade in, trade up and buy-out-your-contract programs with end of life recycling. Learn More

Торты на заказ Воронеж